WE HAVE MOVED! Our new address is 525 James S McDonnell Blvd Hazelwood, MO 63042
- Fill out the online return form and hit submit.
- After reviewing your request we’ll email your approved Return Authorization form to you.
- Affix & complete return sticker on each item (do not apply decal over factory labels).
- Print out your approved form and include it with your return shipment.
- After receiving the parts we’ll send you an email notifying you of your credit memo number.
- All returns must be authorized prior to pick up. Visit www.VIPADI.com for return authorization.
- Return authorization must accompany part being returned.
- Accessories that have been installed, partially installed, or damaged during installation are non-returnable.
- Accessories are eligible for return within 90 days of invoice date.
- Promotional items purchased at discount during promotional period are not eligible for return.
- Accessories must have been purchased from VIP ADI to be eligible to return to VIP ADI.
- Complete and affix Accessory Return (green) sticker to each item returned. (Do not cover factory labels).
- Returns must be unopened, in original packaging with factory label, all hardware, information booklets, etc. included with the return.
- All open boxes and packages will be subject to inspection, repackaging charges, and restocking fees.
- Any item authorized for return, that arrives at the ADI damaged, installed, or otherwise not resalable, will not be eligible for refund.
- Non-stocked special-order Accessories may not be eligible to return.
- Return of any item not within the guidelines of this policy may be rejected or subject to restocking fees.
- VIP ADI is not responsible for returning items to the Dealer that have been returned to the ADI and are not in compliance with our return policy.
- This policy does not apply to Transit Wheel Core Returns