Online Returns (St. Louis Location Only)
We’re making it faster and more convienient to return your accessories. Our new online return form lets you skip the fax machine:
- Fill out the online return form and hit submit.
- After reviewing your request we’ll email your approved Return Authorization form to you.
- Print out your approved form and include it with your return shipment.
- After receiving the parts we’ll send you an email notifying you of your credit memo number. Soon after, you’ll find your credit memo in the mailbox.
The process is essentially the same, but you don’t have to send or receive faxes, and you’ll be notified when we credit your account. Sound good? Then let's get started.
Faxable Returns (All Locations)
to download our legacy Faxable Return Form.
- All returns must be authorized prior to pickup.
- Parts installed, partially installed or damaged during installation are non-returnable.
- Parts are eligible for return within 90 days of invoice date.
- Items purchased during promotional period are not eligible for return.
- Items returned must have been purchased from VIP ADI.
- Original invoice (or copy) must accompany part return.
- All items must be in original packaging with any hardware, information booklets, etc… included with the return.
- Any item authorized for return, that is later deemed damaged or not covered by GM for warranty claim credit will not be issued credit.
- This policy does not apply to Transit Wheel Core Returns or ADI Special Annual Accessories Return.